Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Peach Crisp

Lila:
So on Saturday I made peach crisp which like I said on my previous post is one of my all time favorite desserts and Sunday me and my family had to leave my cousin's house but don't  worry, no peach crisp will be left uneaten because we have tons of it. This specific peach crisp is amazing and I usually detest fruit desserts but this actually tasted good ( it tastes even better with vanilla ice cream.) The two greatest thing about this crisp I think are that it tastes amazing cold and it's pretty easy to make. So yeah bye my mom will post a link to the recipe and I strongly recommend it to non fruit dessert lovers because it will convert you to a partial fruit dessert lover.   














Ambika:
This recipe actually came from The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook by Ina Garten. I did however find what looks like a similar recipe by her online at foodnetwork.com.
So bake and enjoy!

Ellen has the best baking dish for this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment